![]() |
| Dinner at Rodriguez home in Puerto Madryn |
![]() |
| Saying good -bye to her zone in Puerto Madryn |
![]() |
| Hermana Sureda (Chilean comp) and Hermana Davis eating spicy noodles |
Dear Friends and Family:
This week was crazy awesome! This is the least sleep and the most fun I've had in my whole mission. Here's what went down:
- transfers = 20 hours on a collectivo. (bus) My new area is Rio Gallegos.
- Gisela is a Menos activa with a 2 year old daughter named Luciana. We ate lunch with them. They are super awesome (like all of the people here.)
- We have this one giant dog named Roco who follows us around all day. He protects us from the shifty men and we protect him from the other dogs by throwing rocks at them. It's a win, win sitauation!
- Alina is a 19 year old girl who has serious health problems. She is in a wheel chair and has a fecha (baptismal date set) for Halloween. I´ll keep you updated.
- My comp is a boss, just saying.
- Conversos recientes!!! (recent converts) Salomé and Rebecca. Rebecca has down syndrome and is my best friend.
- One night we bought spicy chicken cup noodles. I just about died! Now I´m such a wimp when it comes to spicy things. Give me my olive oil and lemon juice and I´m good to go :D
- There are so many Chilenos down here! While introducing myself in church I said, "Soy de Chile po." (Because all the Chileans say "po.") The congregation stared at me really hard trying to figure out if the pasty white redhead on the stand could really be from Chile. Then I smiled and said, "No, soy de Utah." They all laughed. Now I am known as the Chilena. :D
Challenge: Review conference talks!
Mucho Amor!
Hermana Davis



No comments:
Post a Comment