![]() |
| At the Beach in Caleta Olivia |
![]() |
| Aubrey and Hermana Quispe on P-day visiting the Sea Lions. |
Dearest family and friends:
Today is my compañera´s birthday. We ate two lunches...I consumed my weight in chicken, potatoes, and bread. Oh, and cake and pie. I have no regrets.
Here´s the list of the super awesome things I did this week:
On p-day (after I wrote you all) we went to the beach to see the sea lions. They were fat, smelly, and mean. It was a blast!
Later in the week I had the opportunity to do divisions with the angelic Hermana Smith. She is exactly what I want to be like when I finish my mission. She has made it a goal of hers to be exactly obedient. I can see how it brings her so much joy.
On Valentine´s day we had a ward activity. We played games and ate bread. Go Argentina!!!
On Sunday Thiago (a recently baptized 10-year old) was saying the prayer in our gospel principles class. He blessed that all the missionaries would be able to find good spouses. Thank you Thiago :) He should say prayers in church more often!
We have a small window in our bathroom that we leave open during the night. Last night a super fat cat squeezed in the window and was walking around our room. This was around 3am. Never a dull moment around here!
My challenge this week is one that is very close to my heart. Please, go to the temple this week. The people here save up for months (sometimes years) just to make a trip to the temple. It is such a big sacrifice. Our mission goal is to prepare Patagonia for a temple. I can´t wait for the day when I am watching general conference and they announce a temple in Patagonia, Argentina. It will happen and it will change lives. Temples are such a gerenous blessing from our Heavenly Father. Please go!!!!
I love each of you very very much. The mission is tough. It is my personal refiners fire and sometimes it hurts. But I have learned more about myself and my Savior than ever before. I will not give up.
Please remember that the Savior loves you so much. There is not one person in this world who is out of reach of the Savior´s love. He has descended below all men so he would know how to lift us up. Please let him change your heart.
Lots and lots of love,
Hermana Davis


No comments:
Post a Comment