1. We have some really capo investigators. Tina is the one we met in January but she has been out of town. Now she´s back and ready to be baptized.
Maria is basically golden. She has three daughters. Maria came to church on Sunday!!! Oh, and she also has a fecha to be baptized!
Antonia and Reuben need to be married before baptism, but that can be arranged :) I do love weddings. They are both wonderful!
2. We attended the birthday party of Jackelyn Aleman. She is a member. Her family made her 3 cakes!!! Argentine people know how to celebrate a birthday!
3. I taught a 30 minute class about Charity. Yes, in Spanish. Thank you gift of tongues :)
I am so happy to be in Argentina. I love the people, I love the food, I love my companion. I am learning so much about my Savior. This gospel is a miracle. Never forget where you came from and where you are going. Keep the end in mind. We are all on a journey back to live with our loving Father in Heaven.
Challenge Time: Be friendly to visitors at church. The first time someone attends church is critical. There are so many new things and it really helps when the members are warm and welcoming.
Lots of love,
Hermana Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment