Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"If you're happy and you know it you must be serving a mission"

Aubrey with her zone in Caleta Olivia, Argentina.
They helped paint this house
We have been incredibly blessed this week.

1. Maria is beyond capa! She cooked us lunch (the best milanesa I´ve had in my life) and then we taught her about repentence. She has such real intent. Words can not express how much I love our investigators!!!!!
2. We had a lunch with Tina and her family. Then we shared a message about the gospel of Jesus Christ. Her inactive son and his wife were there too. Tina began crying and told us that all she wants to do is devote her life to God. Such faith!!! I feel like I just sit there and ask the occasional question while our investigators teach themselves. It´s the best!
3. We visited Jimena 40 minutes before writing this email. She is 23 and newly married. (p.s. that never ever happens in Argentina!) She is catholic, but feels like something is missing in her life. We planned to get to know her in this lesson and talk a little about families. Instead, we invited her to be baptized and she accepted! God knows each and everyone of his sheep by name. I feel so blessed to be a small part of his grand work.

Maria and Jimena's baptisms are set for the 18th of April. We are doing a noche blanca which means that all the missionaries are finding people who are prepared to be baptized that night. It will be a spiritual fiesta!


Challenge time: I have been reading in the new testament in John. There is a scripture that talks about if we come unto Christ he will give us abundance. It is an act of faith to trust God. Do something this week that tests your faith in Christ. I know that the Savior will not fail you. He felt it was worth it to suffer for each of you personally. Trust in him and he will show you miracles.

Love you tons,
Hermana Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment