Her email this week was titled after the famous song:
"Don't Cry for Me Argentina"
Time is flying by too fast! Who is excited for general conference? I am! Plus, we have a brilliantly golden investigator who is going to watch it with us :)
Highlights of the week:
1. Zone conference with pres was basically a spiritual feast. Then we had a physical feast of empanadas. Double win!
2. Our golden investigator is Jimena (Gimena...I´ve been spelling it wrong.) She keeps all of her compromisos, loves the book of Mormon, prays with her husband, and even downloaded some hymns by herself. Hna Q and I wanted to cry tears of joy. Plus, her husband is a menos activo. It´s like a dream come true!
3. Women´s conference!!!! It was in spanish...so I didn´t catch everything, but I felt the spirit. I love the videos about the family. Families are ordained of God.
4. Our rockin Pascua fiesta. We made chocolate eggs. Mine were feo, so I ate them before anyone could take pictures.
Are you ready for a 2 part challenge? Good.
1. Write down a question before General Conference. Pray and prepare yourself to hear the teachings of the Prophet. Then listen to all 4 sessions of General Conference. The Prophet is giving us specific guidance from God. Don´t miss out!
2. Share the Becausehelives video!!!!!!!
Enjoy conference!
Love,
Hermana Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment