The highlight of this week was obviously conference! I sat in the gringo room and watched it in English. There were many gold nuggets of inspiration. One theme I really liked is the preparatory nature of this life. God has a perfect plan. We have our families so we can practice being happy in this celestial unit. We are tested so that we can use our agency to become more like God. I know with all of my heart that God and Christ live. We are children of God. Our purpose in this life is to become more like God. There is no other goal that will bring us more happiness and fulfillment than the goal to be a righteous follower of Christ.
Also, we had a zone testimony meeting about the Book of Mormon. I know that every word in that book is from God. It contains our plan, the blue print for what we can become. Read it and savor every word. Apply the stories to yourself. Seek after that mighty change that the word of God brings.
Con muchisimo amor,
Hermana Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment