Monday, April 20, 2015

New companion - same area!

This week I finished up my training! Crazy how time flies. Also, I spent my last week with Dear Hermana Quispe. I learned so much from her. My new companion is Hermana Gutierrez. She will arrive tonight. She is from El Salvador and I´m sure she will be super awesome.

The highlight of this week was teaching Gimena. We finally talked with her husband. He knows everything about the church, but never was baptized (We can fix that!) Gimena woke up at 5am this morning to say goodbye to Hermana Quispe in the terminal. Que Capa, eh!

The Elders had three baptisms on Saturday-Three children with huge testimonies.

I feel so blessed to be here. There are moments where the spirit is incredibly strong and I know without a doubt that God lives. 

Challenge: Study the talk: Attributes of Christ by Elder Bednar. Then choose one attribute of Christ to work on everyday this week. There is a chapter about Christ-like attributes in Preach my Gospel if you need help.

Con mucho mucho amor,
Hermana Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment