Monday, July 20, 2015

Facturas y Fechas

Hermana Davis and Hermana Burt

Facturas - Argentina pastry


The theme of this week is facturas (see above pic) and fechas (baptismal dates)  Why? Because Sister Burt and I share a love for facturas. We also put a fecha with Azucena!!! She even came to Sacrament meeting on Sunday! It was a miracle. She went to a birthday party the night before. Argentine birthday parties last until like 3am, so we thought that she wouldn't come to church. Then in the morning she called and told us that she was going to pick us up in her car and we would all go together! We did a victory dance in the pension. :)
We have visited a few menos activos, but mostly we are trying to find new people to teach. Javier, the Golden contact, has a very complicated Schedule and we were only able to teach him for 10 minutes about the restoration. I'm hoping we can teach him more this week.

My new comp is super awesome! Together we are meeting the members and pounding out contacts. She only has one more month tan I do, so we are learning together. Speaking of months, I completed 7 months this week! I still feel fresh out of the MTC. It's crazy how fast time goes.

Challenge time: Share with someone this week how much God loves them. Everyone needs to be reminded who they are and whose they are.

Love you all very very much!!!
Hermana Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment