![]() |
| Hermana Davis in Puerto Madryn. Love that smile! |
![]() |
| Two thumbs up for Hermana Davis in Argentina! |
The title of this email is a phrase that we have heard a lot this week. We don{t have very many people to teach, so we{ve been doing contacts like crazy. Lots of the times we hear "Te agradezco chicas" (thank you girls" and then the people close their doors. A missionary once told me that missionary work is like panning for gold. You've got to search through a lot of dirt before you find the nuggets of gold. I can feel that we are so close to finding someone who is prepared. I will keep you updated on the miracles.
The aunt of Rodrigo (Ruth) came to family night!!! I have had the feeling that she is going to get baptized. We just need to find the right moment to put a fecha (baptismal date). She has had a really hard life, but the gospel is the healing balm for the wounded soul.
Can I just tell you how awesome my comp is? She makes me rice every night during planning (She also makes me fat...jaja) We have so much fun together and we always encourage each other after rejections or unfruitful hours of contacting. She is such a blessing :)
Challenge: (There is a reason that challenge and change are only different by a few letters.) Read the talk "The importance of living with real intent" Then reevaluate why you read the scriptures, pray, and go to church. Are you doing it out of habit or do you find personal revelation and spiritual strength? Watch article here: https://www.lds.org/broadcasts/article/worldwide-devotionals/2015/01/living-with-purpose-the-importance-of-real-intent?lang=eng
There have been moments this week where I have felt without a doubt that this is the true church of God. I know He lives and is completely aware of the minute details of our lives. His glory is your salvation and eternal happiness. Stay on the path and the blessings will come.
Lots and lots of amor,
Hermana Davis


No comments:
Post a Comment