![]() |
| Hermana Littlefield and Hermana Davis |
![]() |
| On their way home from leadership conference - super tired! |
![]() |
| Notice the red trees in the background - in Ushuaia, Argentina |
![]() |
| Aubrey with some of her Hermana friends |
![]() |
| Coconut rice...made by her favorite Hermana Littlefield |
Happy Mother´s Day! (bueno...yesterday)
This week we went to Comodoro. It´s a 20 hour ride to Comodoro and another 20 hours back in Collectivo. In Leadership conference we talked about having the faith to baptize. If there is one thing I´ve learned from the mission it´s that faith always PRECEDES the miracles.
Speaking of Miracles:
José said a prayer and opened the Book of Mormon to a random part. We invited him to do this to find his answer if this is the true church. He opened to 1 Nephi 14 and read the chapter heading. It says something like, "There are two churches. The church of the Lamb of God and the church of the devil." What a powerful answer, no? I know that God answers prayers.
We invited Miguel, the 12-year old son of María Elena, to be baptized on the 4 of june. He and his mom came to church and both have 3 asistencias! (attendance at church)
We had a great lesson with Abel y Susana. I had the feeling to share our testimonies. We did so and the spirit was so strong. Then they opened up with us about why Abel was hesitant to get baptized and their other concerns.
We had a great zone meeting! I am so excited for this transfer. My plan is to go out with a "bang!" We already have a few ideas... :)
I really love you guys and I´m so grateful for what you all have done for me. Thank you for your support, your prayers, and your examples.
Con muchísimo amor,
Hermana Davis





No comments:
Post a Comment