![]() |
| Happy Hermana Davis at Tempanos glacier and lake |
![]() |
| Hermana Davis at La LagunaTempanos |
![]() |
| I did it! A long, cold hike to La Laguna de Tempanos |
![]() |
| My Zone at La Laguna de Tempanos |
![]() |
| Ice skating on the frozen lake at Tempanos |
![]() |
| La Laguna de Tempanos |
Dear friends and family:
Bueno bueno, this morning we went on a long hike up to the very top of a mountain to see a lake and a glacier. It was freezing cold and super stunning. We walked out onto the frozen lake and did some freestyle iceskating. I also drank glacier water (yet another thing to check off the bucket list :)) I sent a bunch of photos for your viewing pleasure :)
As for this week...
1. We put fechas with Gilda and Luis. They are the niece and nephew of an hermana menos activa. They already have assistencias and came to church on Sunday :) Their fecha is for the 28th of May.
2. José came to church!!!! He now has 3 asistencias and almost all of the lessons. He still has his doubts, but we talked to him about opening his heart and recognizing his answer. His fecha is also for the 28th of May
3. We visited Natalia, a new investigator. She believes a lot in Jesus and listened to the missionaries when she was younger. She was going to get baptized, but her parents didn´t give her permission. She hasn´t accepted a fecha yet, but we are planning on inviting her again this week :)
4. We had 2 great lessons with Abel. He and Susana came to church and loved it! Our little branch is changing for the better. They are really taking the whole "every member a missionary" thing to heart! Abel has a fecha for the 28th of May.
5. I got a little sick this week. It was like a regular cold, but it went into my chest. Luckily I took some antibiotics and everything cleared right up!
6. We made baptism capes for the zone. It was such a crazy idea, but it turned out so so awesome. We borrowed a sewing machine from an hermana and we sewed almost all night to make 16 capes. I´ll send some pictures later (I forgot to take some...pucha)
7. We contacted a 90 year old man while knocking doors. We gave him a book of Mormon and set a cita for this week. I´ll let you know how it goes :)
I love you guys,
Hermana Davis






No comments:
Post a Comment