![]() |
| Blood sausage and other Argentine meats |
![]() |
| Caleta Olivia at night |
Dearest Family and friends:
I finally did it. I took the plunge and I ate blood sausage. It´s about as rico (delicious) as it sounds (not very...).
Other Highlights of the week:
1. Maria has a fecha!!! (baptism date)
2. We met a man who built a place for young adults with disabilities and violence problems. He also has a sanctuary for abused women. He gave us a tour of his facilities and gave us a loaf of bread. They sell bread to maintain the facilities. He´s not a member (yet), but he is a capo at the whole serve your neighbor thing.
3. We watched Meet the Mormons (Conoce a los Mormones) for a branch activity. Everyone loved it!
4. I ate my weight in meat at the Pacheco´s asado. (BBQ) I now know why the word of wisdom tells us to eat meat in moderation. Live the law - reap the blessings (avoid heart burn).
Challenge: Find a quote that talks about the atonement. Write it out and stick it where you will see it every day.
I love you all tons,
Hermana Davis


No comments:
Post a Comment