Monday, June 1, 2015

Getting transferred....saying goodbye!

Aubrey with the Pacheco family who she loves!!
Last name tag pic in Caleta Olivia, Argentina
Aubrey with Julio and Gimena (investigators) on her birthday

Aubrey in Caleta Olivia, Argentina


Aubrey and Hermana Gutierez on beach in Caleta

Transfer time: I am going to Puerto Madryn, the most Northern part of my mission. There are whales and the winter is more mild than the rest of the Patagonia. My comp, Hna Gutierrez will be training a new missionary in Caleta. I am so proud of her! My new comp is Hna Rodriguez from Peru. I will meet her tonight after my 7 hour ride to Puerto Madryn.

This week has been relatively uneventful. My companion woke up one morning with a throat infection with flu-like symptoms. President told us to go to the clinic. At the clinic they prescibed her 3 medications and forbid us to leave the pension for a few days. We both got really stir crazy... I am ready to tear things up in my new area!!!

Challenge time: Part 1: put a picture of Christ in your bedroom. Part 2: Study one miracle from the life of Christ. You can find a lot in the New testament. Focus on the characteristics of Christ, how he treated others, and how the person receiving the miracle demonstrated faith.

Lots of love,
Hermana Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment