![]() |
| Hermana Davis selfie |
![]() |
| Beach in Puerto Madryn where she ran with her zone. BEAUTIFUL! |
As a zone this week we all met at the dock in Puerto Madryn to go on a run. The sun was rising and the sky was filled with vibrant yellows, oranges, and blues. It was one of those moments where I felt such pride to be serving in my mission :) Now I can officially say, "I´m Aubrey Davis and I love long runs on the beach."
We found an old investigator while knocking doors. She is more interested in learning English than learning about the gospel. We helped her with her homework and told her about the English clases that we offer in the church. Maybe she´ll let us teach her the missionary lessons in English :)
I had another bad dog experience this week. We were contacting in the morning in a neighborhood with a lot of dogs. Hermana Burt began playing with this giant flea-infested mutt. The we left him to clap at the next door. The dog followed us and went to the bathroom all over my skirt, leg, and shoe. I have officially been cured of my childhood love of dogs! (just joking...kind of.)
We also went to another wedding party this week. We listened to 70´s music in English and ate empanadas and chicken. The Argentines really know how to pachangear. (party)
Challenge: Get pumped for General Conference!!! I have been reading through old conference talks and I am super excited to get some new reading material :) Also, Invite a friend to listen to conference with you. I´m giving you plenty of time so you can think of some one and invite them.
con mucho amor,
Hermana Davis


No comments:
Post a Comment