This week was full of lots of activities.
1. On Tuesday we had conference with President Rogers. We learned how to use Preach my Gospel as an effective tool in our missionary work.
2. On Friday we did Divisions!!! I was with Hermana Beard. We worked so hard and laughed even harder. We started our day with yoga on the beach. It was the best and I learned a lot.
3. We had dinner with the newly baptized Gabriella and Cesar and their 3 kiddos. We made fried mashed potatoes filled with ham and eggs. It's called Bomba de papa, or potato bombs. The motto down here is that if it tastes good normal, it will taste even better fried. :) It's like a mix of southern and Italian food.During the dinner Cesar offered me another bomba. I said, [No, gracias. Estoy gordita.] [No thanks, I'm getting a little fat.] 5 minutes later my chair broke. I said, [Vio? Por eso no como mas.] [You see? For this reason I don't eat more.] We all laughed so hard. :D
4.Women's Conference!!! It was awesome. Hna Burt and I watched it English in the chapel. I loved the call to be virtuous women. I also loved Elder Uchtdorf's talk.
Challenge: Write down a question before conference. We need to put in the work to receive personal revelation. Don{t forget to invite a friend to watch conference together. Even if they say no, you've planted the seed.
Bueno, Love you all so so much!
Hermana Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment