![]() |
| Hermana Davis at the Glacier |
![]() |
| District on their way to the glacier on P-day |
![]() |
| District at the Glacier |
![]() |
| Hermana Cardenas and Hermana Davis at the Glacier |
![]() |
| "I love my mission!" |
So, this week was chock-full of super adventures (but, what else is new?)
1. Zone conference - we drank animo (encouragement) soda and learned about how to be good missionaries. We also had a special Christmas program.
![]() |
| Hermana Cardenas and Hermana Davis at Zone Conference |
![]() |
| Zone conference dinner |
2. Ramona, one of the puppies that follows us, got hit by a car and broke her leg. Two strangers picked her up in their car and drove her off. We haven¨t seen her since.
3. A miracle: We put a fecha (baptismal date) with Juan, the boyfriend of Violeta. I can not express to you how excited I am for this couple. Juan is very humble, doesn't know how to read very well, but is ready to make changes in his life. Violeta´s kids and grand kids arrived from Cordoba on Saturday, so now there are 11 of them living in the house. We are going to baptize them all!!!!! (except those who are under the age of 8.)
4. Divisiones with Hna Lock. She is a beast-boss. We laughed and stayed up almost all night talking about the mission and life. She is so chill and has a great way of looking at life. It was an energizing day :) Plus, we almost killed the rat that has been living behind our stove. We were doing dancing exercises in the morning and it ran across the room and hid in my hat that was on the floor. We almost killed it with a broom. When I say "we" I really meant that I filmed and Hna Lock was holding the broom. I´ll show you the video in a few months.
5. All of our 4 fechas (people committed to baptism) came to church! We visited Juan Silva in the morning without telling him beforehand because we couldn't find him earlier this week. He opened the door and said, "hola!"
We replied, "Hola Juan, let´s go to church!" Turns out that he is the uncle of a member of our ward. What a surprise!
6. We went to the glacier. Definitely put this one on your bucket list! It is stunning and so tranquilo (peaceful) I met people from Brazil, Holland, Germany, and Colorado. So worth the long 5 hour drive each way.
7. We have something very special planned for this week. Pray for a giant Christmas miracle! We could use all of the help we can get :)
![]() |
| Panorama of Rio Gallegos |
![]() |
| Hermana Davis and empanadas |
I love you all a ton!
Hermana Davis
Family,
I can´t write a ton because I´m pressed for time...BUT I just want to let you know that I am very happy and I am working super duper hard. My comp and I are doing great. She is such a capa (awesome) and I love seeing her progress. We have fun together and she has had a lot of great experiences in just her first transfer.,
Ugg. Dopey (one of the dogs that follows her) is sitting under me right now and he smells putrid...pero, bueno. Así son las cosas acá (well, great, this is how things are here!)














No comments:
Post a Comment