Hermana Cardenas, Hermana Davis
and Alina on her baptism day!
![]() |
| Group picture on Alina's baptism day! |
![]() |
| Group picture on Alina's baptism day 12. 19. 15 |
![]() |
| Alina on her baptism day 12. 19. 15 |
![]() |
| "Welcome to your baptism Alina!" |
I just finished the best week of my whole life!
I can´t say everything, (I have to have a few surprises for when I skype the fam :))
But, Here are some of the miracles:
1. I completed a year in the mission
2. Claudio, the son of Violeta, acepted a fecha!!!!! He entered the room and Violeta said, "He´s the one you should be teaching."
Claudio looked at us and said, "I´d listen to you guys. You just have to ask me."
So, we sat him down and talked about baptism. He said, "I know you guys are from God and I will follow whatever you tell me to do." Capo!!!
3. Do you remember the aunt of Rodrigo from Puerto Madryn? Well, she got baptized on Saturday. :)
4. Alina got baptized! She is my first baptism and it was an amazing experience. Her whole family ended up coming to support her. We had three people in the font. After the service we watched this awkward city choir performance in the capilla. They had this one really big guy who belted out "Río Gallegos!" every 30 seconds in the chorus. It was a musical work written to praise the city... #RíoGallegospride
#MarvinPayne #supercultured
Anyways, there are lots more miracles.
I hope you all enjoy the Christmas season. Remember to focus on the gift that your Father in Heaven gave you - his son.
Challenge: Keep doing your sacrifice. My sacrifice is fear and I am having some really neat experiences and miracles :D
Love,
Hermana Davis






No comments:
Post a Comment