I'm writing in the capilla today, so I'm kind of distracted talking to the other missionaries and writing at the same time :)
Here's what went down this week.
1. I was sick with a sinus infection and a weird stomach bug. I'm doing much better now :)
2. Mari can't come to church and she said that she's not sure about baptism. She loves what we teach. Pray for her!
3. Hna Calizaya is our menos activa who is doing so awesome! She is the only member in her family. I love visiting her and we are trying to teach her family.
4. Hno Flores doesn't want to take the lessons anymore...but we planted the seed. He can see the example of his family and I know that one day they will get sealed.
5. Now to explain the title: the investigators of the Elders got married this week! We threw a reception and had lots of fun. They are getting baptized this week!!!
6. We ate dinner with a Menos activa named Silvia. We walked into her house and everything was dark. She told us that she has been living without light for a week. Hna Burt stood on her table and screwed the light bulb. The room filled with light. Silvia was so so happy. We shared a scripture about how Jesus is the light. It worked our perfectly :)
Con amor,
Hna Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment