![]() |
| Hermana Davis in Ushuaia, Argentina ("train station at the end of the world") |
![]() |
| Hermana Chinchillas and Hermana Davis |
![]() |
| Hermana Chinchillas and Hermana Davis inside train station |
![]() |
| Ushuaia, Argentina |
This last week my investigator from Río Gallegos, Rene Muñoz, got baptized! Even though I am here in Ushuaia, I felt so so happy.
![]() |
| Rene's baptism in Rio Gallegos |
The email this week is going to be kinda short, because I´ll be writing again on Monday :)
- I met some tourists from England. They said that with my coloring I looked like I´m from Wales #ancestors #proudestmomentofmylife #prideandprejudice
- While in divisions I bought lemonade from some little kids on the side of the street. They gave it to me in a plastic cup, which I returned when I was done. I couldn't help but think, "How many people bought lemonade before me?" Sometimes it´s just better not to ask :) #immunesystemofiron #naturalvaccinations
- I did divisions with Hna Quieruga from Spain. Talk about a capa! She is new, but already is such a beast when teaching and testifying. Plus, her accent is something else. We had such a great time!
- At one point we had someone from The states, mexico, Canada, and Spain in our apartment. And we all understood each other. It´s a small world :)
- Maria Elena came to church with her 2 teenage sons!
On Monday I´ll share the details on Consejo. (Leadership training meeting) It was such a blast! I learned that I am an example for the other missionaries, that I have power to make a change. I am going to teach in the zone meeting about Charisma. I really want our zone to be obedient and unified. I'm learning so much about being a leader.
Love,
Hermana Davis





No comments:
Post a Comment