![]() |
| Aubrey with President and Sister Rogers |
Hola Familia!
I am now sitting in a chapel in Comodoro Rivadavia Argentina. My journey started with a flight from Salt Lake City to Houston, Texas. From Texas I took a 10 hour overnight flight to Buenos Aires, Argentina. When I stepped off the plane in Argentina I felt a wall of warm humid air. It was as if I had entered a different world! Everything was in Spanish. I can´t wait to pick up the accent. Oh, and Argentine people are so beautiful! I love them already.
From Buenos Aires we took a bus through the city to another airport. The city is so colorful! I took a few pictures which I will send on p-day.
After the bus ride we took a plane all the way down to Comodoro Rivadavia. The city is beautiful in a very unique way. There are lots of brown mountains and colorful houses. There are tons of stray dogs! Also, I can see the ocean. We took a picture from the highest mountain.
I´m really excited to get to work. My mission president is great and the people are prepared. I love my mission!
Love,
Hermana Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment